Kooloco is a swiss-based startup using technology to connect the public with adventure sports operators, more efficiently than ever before. Whether it's heading to a surf spot, having a ski lesson, or a way to earn extra income, Kooloco is reimagining the way people share and experience their sports adventures.
Founded in March 2017 and based in the Olympic Capital of Lausanne, Switzerland, the startup has successfully developed a beta mobile & web app that will become a trusted community marketplace to list, discover and book unique sports adventures around the world — from the palm of their hand.
Initially, the company plans on offering the service to sports activity providers within Switzerland and France, with plans to extend their reach to other tour operators across Europe and beyond.
The Content Manager role is responsible for helping develop, articulate, communicate, and implement the standards that ensure we provide an excellent customer experience as well as ensuring we meet our standards across our mobile & web apps. The position is accountable for analyzing our current content, identifying gaps, making recommendations to bridge those gaps, and drive that implementation process.
The Content Manager will partner with clients and stakeholders mostly in the field of sport-travel-adventures and work with cross-functional teams.
- Design and implement a product content strategy
- Build and manage various content projects
- Creating easy-to-read and catching adventure-travel content on our app and web platforms
- Support the Growth Marketing team with relevant content for guidelines & documentation (sales deck, support guidelines, etc.)
- Supervise weekly posts on a blog based on an SEO strategy
- Support stakeholders at writing unique adventure-product descriptions
- Brainstorm new package ideas that can drive targeted audiences
- Copyedit various documents, ranging from social media posts to privacy policies and technical documents
- Manage content projects such as video clips or series
- Participate in the SEO strategy and implement it at the content level
- Bachelor in Marketing, Content Management, Business Administration or Journalism
- Native in English and/or French
- German and Spanish preferred
- Passion for sport and travel adventures
- Strong project management skills
- Polished writing and storytelling skills
- Understand the nuances of tone, voice, syntax, systematic thinking, and structure
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple conflicting priorities
- Mobile and web technologies interests are preferred
- Experience in web UX/UI, creating powerful landing pages using AIDA methodology.
- Basic knowledge of SEO, keywords analysis or research
- Interest for PR activities
We offer great benefits and an opportunity to grow in a fast-paced environment.